The annual Transactions of the Lodge of Research No.2429 which meets in Leicester have been published.
The Lodge of Research Transactions 2016-17 have the following contents:
- List of Officers 2016-17
- Portrait and Biography of the Master V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap.
- Historical Note, Membership and Objectives of the Lodge
- Lodge Meetings
- “Have You Anything To Communicate?” by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap
- Dedication of Foundation and Memorial Stones by Freemasons in Leicestershire by W.Bro. Dr. Andrew R. Green, PAGStB
- Bro. Samuel Barfield (1830–1887) and Leicester Clock Tower 1868 by W.Bro. Anthony J. Wood, PAGDC
- Harry Billson Howe, First Junior Warden of the Holmes Lodge and third Worshipful Master, First Z of Holmes Chapter, Primus Master of the Lodge of Gratitude, Hosiery Maker, and Leicester’s own James Bond, or maybe Richard Hannay? by W.Bro. David J. Hughes, ProvGOrat
- The Investigation of the Marble Table at Freemasons’ Hall, Leicester Takes Another Turn! by W.Bro. Don Peacock, PAGDC
- William Peters and the 225th Anniversary of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Lincolnshire.
- Sermon preached at Evensong by W.Bro. Rev. John D.R. Spriggs, PAGChap
- William Peters: the painter by Bro. Ralf Galloway
- William Peters: His Masonic Career by W.Bro. Christopher J. Turner, ProvGSwdB (Lincolnshire)
- William Peters: the Clergyman by W.Bro. Rev. John D.R. Spriggs, PAGChap
- Freemasonry – Looking to the Future by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap.
- Sermon delivered at Royal Arch Service, 16th October, 2016 by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap (Craft), PGStB (RA)
- Sermon Delivered to Warwickshire Royal Arch Masons, 26th February, 2017 by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap (Craft), PGStB (RA)
- Annual Service For Sheffield & District Freemasons by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap
- Members of the Lodge
- Register of the Lodge
The full Index of Transactions from 1892 to 2017 has also been updated.
Copies of the papers listed in the Index of Transactions are available from the Editor of Transactions and Correspondence Circle Secretary.