The annual Transactions of the Lodge of Research No.2429 which meets in Leicester have been published.
The Lodge of Research Transactions 2016-17 have the following contents:
- List of Officers 2016-17
- Portrait and Biography of the Master V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap.
- Historical Note, Membership and Objectives of the Lodge
- Lodge Meetings
- “Have You Anything To Communicate?” by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap
- Dedication of Foundation and Memorial Stones by Freemasons in Leicestershire by W.Bro. Dr. Andrew R. Green, PAGStB
- Bro. Samuel Barfield (1830–1887) and Leicester Clock Tower 1868 by W.Bro. Anthony J. Wood, PAGDC
- Harry Billson Howe, First Junior Warden of the Holmes Lodge and third Worshipful Master, First Z of Holmes Chapter, Primus Master of the Lodge of Gratitude, Hosiery Maker, and Leicester’s own James Bond, or maybe Richard Hannay? by W.Bro. David J. Hughes, ProvGOrat
- The Investigation of the Marble Table at Freemasons’ Hall, Leicester Takes Another Turn! by W.Bro. Don Peacock, PAGDC
- William Peters and the 225th Anniversary of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Lincolnshire.
- Sermon preached at Evensong by W.Bro. Rev. John D.R. Spriggs, PAGChap
- William Peters: the painter by Bro. Ralf Galloway
- William Peters: His Masonic Career by W.Bro. Christopher J. Turner, ProvGSwdB (Lincolnshire)
- William Peters: the Clergyman by W.Bro. Rev. John D.R. Spriggs, PAGChap
- Freemasonry – Looking to the Future by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap.
- Sermon delivered at Royal Arch Service, 16th October, 2016 by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap (Craft), PGStB (RA)
- Sermon Delivered to Warwickshire Royal Arch Masons, 26th February, 2017 by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap (Craft), PGStB (RA)
- Annual Service For Sheffield & District Freemasons by V.W.Bro. Canon Michael Wilson, GChap
- Members of the Lodge
- Register of the Lodge
Copies of the papers listed are available from the Editor of Transactions and Correspondence Circle Secretary.